FACULTY MISSION AND VISION
- To be a foremost school of pharmacy in Nigeria and globally in the training of high calibre and world class pharmacy practitioners and scientists.
- To produce pharmacy practitioners and scientist equipped with the required professional skills using modern, relevant teaching and research infrastructure.
- To provide services to the community that will improve the quality of healthcare and development.
For the realization of the mission of the Bachelor of Pharmacy Programme, The Faculty has the following objectives.
- To provide an enabling environment in which students can acquire skills for an intellectually stimulating and satisfying experience of learning and study.
- To produce students who are adequately grounded in the art and science of drug safety, manufacture, quality and distribution.
- To produce graduates who are capable of Independent, analytical thinking and problem solving with respect to drugs and drug-related problems, patient-care and caregivers, thereby promoting healthcare and optimal use of drugs.
- Instil in the students, the dynamic value of the profession and the ability to use the skills and knowledge acquired to solve health related and other societal problems of the community.
- Provide students with adequate knowledge and appropriate skills required for further studies in specialized area of Pharmacy.